HOW TO DO CHOIR IN COVID CONDITIONS 2021-22
- SOCIALLY DISTANCE as you enter – BYO hand sanitizer, or visit nearest washroom
- WEAR your MASK at all times in the CHOIR classroom
- Be dressed for INDOORS and OUTDOORS activities ( layer on/ layer off & umbrellas/ rain wear if necessary)
- Bring a WATER BOTTLE ( labelled ) and if you need a snack – PLEASE NO SHARING!!!
- Bring a 3 ring BINDER for the course, PENCIL (no sharing of supplies)– open EARS and MIND, School AGENDA
- Assigned SEATING – please do not move chairs and stands – they are numbered and placed in order for your safety. Backpacks must fit beneath your chair during class
- WASHROOMS are accessible from either classroom door – remember to wash hands thoroughly and sing the ALPHABET song while you do
- BREAK – will be coordinated in class in accordance with the activity. ( 5 minutes )
- DO NOT come to school when feeling even slightly ill, stay home- thanks!
- If you need to SNEEZE or COUGH please do so into your ELBOW. Kleenex in classroom.
- PIANO’s are to be thoroughly wiped down after use. Handwashing prior to playing and afterwards too. This goes for the piano downstairs
- Practice Rooms will be available for ONE – THREE person only in a room
- We can SING in the classroom MASKED for 35 – 45 minutes – then a change of activity
- This is our “NEW NORMAL” until it changes again – thanks for being flexible!
- We have planned for CONCERTS – as they approach we will explain the format.
Nov 10 Remembrance Service / Dec 14 Christmas Concert ( Senior ensembles)/ Jan 20 Concert