Get your Tickets and Mark your Calendar!
Cabaret will be on May 12th at Mulgrave School.
Dress up for an unforgettable night out with family and friends. Enjoy dinner and drinks while listening to live music performed by the Argyle Jazz bands and vocal ensemble groups and then dance the night away. Food, drinks and entertainment are all included in your ticket price. Bid on one of the many items at the silent auction table and try your luck with a $10 mystery prize. This is the sole fundraiser for the AMA scholarship and bursary fund so you will be supporting a good cause while having a fun time.
- Cabaret is a limited seating event and will SELL OUT.
- Seats are reserved on a first come first serve basis. Purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment!
- This is an adult only event; minors are not permitted.
- Depending on ticket sales and table availability, some tables may be combined on the night of the show.
- Ticket sales will close as soon as the event has sold out or by May 10th, whichever occurs first.
- AMA cannot guarantee tickets to parents of performers so please…Purchase your tickets now.
- Bring your cheque book for the silent auction and some cash for the Mystery Prizes ($10 EACH).
- We can process credit card transactions now but we pay a fee for that service, which is money that we would rather spend on the kids.
Ticket cost is $75 per person and includes a full evening of live entertainment, dancing, dinner, wine, beer, and non alcoholic beverages including pop and San Pellegrino.
Argyle Music Association would like to remind everyone to drink responsibly and plan ahead to get home safely.
Donations for the silent auction and company sponsorships are still being gratefully accepted; All proceeds go to the AMA scholarship & bursary fund.
May 7th is the deadline for all items. Email Danielle email@example.com
We still have some shifts that need covering & they are only half an hour long! Have a look at this page or get in touch with our volunteer coordinator by sending an email to Svetlana at firstname.lastname@example.org